Article/Post Submission Requirements
All articles must:
- be a Word document (500-1500 words)
- be written in Ariel 12pt
- have a title, bold and underlined
- have distinct paragraphs
- be saved with a name of the form: Wisaarkhu_NameOfAuthor_VolumeNumber
- include the keywords of the column in the document (for the purpose of article tags on the website)
- own photographs, illustrations and art are welcome and appreciated, or that of someone else used with permission (include their name)
- include your name, email address, and a clear portrait photo of yourself at the end of the document
- include your affiliation (e.g. student (year), lecturer, psychologist, etc., discipline plus location)
- any use of external resources must be referenced appropriately and uniformly. Only legitimate sources will be accepted
Bring humanity into your piece!
We want to get to know the human being behind it.